Sought after Peachtree Corners END UNIT condo. New price reflects the replacement of all damaged windows that have lost their thermal seals. Popular roommate floop plan with 2 master bedrooms with walk-in closets on each floor. This sun-filled unit features new hardwood-like floors on main, and new carpet on upper level. The interior is freshly painted; fireplace in vaulted great room, private balcony off breakfast area & plantation blinds throughout. Amenities include double-tiered waterfall pool with cabana, gas grills & tennis courts. Easy access to I-85, I-285, Peachtree Pkwy and Buford Hwy, Tech Park and the Forum.
Condo, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
1,336 sq. ft
1,336 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,336 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Corner, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $272,400
Median Sold Price $192,460
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)