Last Updated: 11/24/2017 8:39 PM
This beautifully maintained home is located on a cul-de-sac at the end of a private road and is conveniently located within ten minutes of Rochester, Romeo, Lake Orion and Oxford. The 2.1 acre wooded lot provides ample privacy as well as pure natural beauty. It provides country living In close proximity to the amenities of surrounding communities as well as being 20-30 minutes from Lakeside Mall as well as Great Lakes Crossing. It is also one mile from public boat access on Lakeville Lake. This home features vaulted ceilings in the great room, master bedroom, and den. There is a place for everything with eleven closets ,including 5 walk in closets and a walk in pantry and large shelved storage areas in the basement. Also includes a central vacuum system, walkout basement, see through fireplace between great room and kitchen, and plenty of room for a second garage or outbuilding.
Single Family, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
2,970 sq. ft
- Humidifier, Other, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Partially Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Satellite Dish. Gravel Road, Private Roads.