Highly desirable Encino Spa South townhouse featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, along with generous size living, dining and kitchen spaces for all your entertainment needs. The unit has updated bathrooms, floors, crown moldings throughout, and brand new double pane windows with awnings to maximize energy savings. Large master suite offers high ceilings, his and her walk in closets, and a jacuzzi tub for the ultimate escape. It also features an outside patio with a gas line for a BBQ, and a direct access 3 car garage with plenty of additional storage space. Resort like community, with a pool, spa, event hall, and the fitness center, along with being located within walking distance to Ventura Blvd make this home extremely enjoyable!
1,907 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Jack & Jill
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private, In-ground
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Courtyard.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,495,000
Median sold price $942,500
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS