Country setting, house with many duel pane windows all with great views + great lighting * house has a great flow with vaulted ceilings on 2.5 acres fully fenced usable land with gate in a private setting with cleaner air * Kitchen has center island, lots of cabinets with pantry * Potential RV hookup * Forth bedroom potential in house + detached building with a bathroom + wall unit * House has central heat + air * Free standing woodstove with glass door * Large master suite * Large laundry room with sink and lots of cabinets * Covered front porch * Cement patio with access to hot tub off a bedroom * Circular drive-way * Many blooming flowers, various trees: 4 apple trees, cedar, furs, dog wood, oak, pine + Japanese Maple * 5 ceiling fans * Wood shed.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
2,080 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Oven Propane, Range Propane, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Stained Glass
- Family Room, Wood-burning, Freestanding.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wide Halls/Doors, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Above Ground
- Lot View
- Partial, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Hunting, Sliding Glass Door, Security Lighting. Rural, Mountains, Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $307,000
Median Sold Price $254,500
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS