A ready to move-in, inviting dream home top to bottom. Open floor plan, radiant hardwood floors, eat-in gourmet kitchen, finished basement, new HVAC & carpet, bonus room, fenced raised bed vegetable garden and back yard, kids play set and this energy efficient home has much more to offer! The ample-sized rooms, high ceilings combined with many large windows create an expansive, vivacious feeling overall. Dramatic 2-story foyer open to the great room with mantled gas fireplace complete with side built-ins. The 9ft ceilings add loft to the entire main level. The cook's kitchen includes large center island, stainless steel appliances, beautifully detailed slow close solid cherry cabinetry and pantry. Level-2 includes 3 bedrooms and a lg master ste with tray ceiling, attached bath and large
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
3,300 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Foyer
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,205 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $211,725
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors