Location-Location - Ranch home with East backyard with Golf Course View. This is a move-ready home. Split ranch plan with 3 bedrooms up, formal dining room and living room with a large kitchen with granite and walk-in pantry. Eating bar and hearth area with fireplace and great view. 2 large main floor bedrooms and a large master with a master bathroom, 2 sinks, and new granite tub and separate shower and walk-in closet. Full finished view out/walkout basement and very open. Large wet bar, with family, rec area's and a F.P. 2 more bedrooms a full bath and there is an area for 15 x 15 Mechanical room as well. Great lot with sprinkler, well and wrought iron fence. Oversized 3 car garage and NO SPECIALS. This one won't last long so setup an appointment today.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,589 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Goddard School District (Usd 265)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Unpaved Road, Irrigation well.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,000
Median sold price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS