Back on the Market in this Beautiful Montecito Estate Development. Features include a formal living and dining area, family room and eat in kitchen area. The kitchen has been remodeled with cream colored cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, and stainless appliances. The master bedroom is located downstairs with a separate shower and large bathtub, and his and hers closets. Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms (one that was converted into an office), a full bath with 2 sinks and a loft for the kids to play and/or watch tv. Each bedroom, family room and kitchen have ceiling fans. The outdoors has been beautifully landscaped with brick, artificial grass, mature trees and succulents. The back patio has a built in gas fire pit, bbq area and a large allumawood patio cover. There is a built in jacuzzi, but it was filled in when the owner was sick. Can be uncovered. Equipment still hooked up, but unknown if it will work. No Mello Roos Taxes or HOA dues. The home is located in the highly desirable Bryant Ranch, Travis Ranch and Yorba Linda High School District.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,819 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montecito At Lomos De Yorba (Mnly)
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Garage.
- Private Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Curbs Walk.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $967,894
Median Sold Price $800,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS