Unique opportunity to live close to town in a newly built village colonial. Modern open floor plan, with bright kitchen which opens to family room. Custom cabineted office with built ins and a mahogany desk. Three spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including a large walk-in closet and full bath in the master. Second floor washer and dryer. Newly finished basement adds a great bonus room. Sun drenched, fenced back yard, ideal for gardening or swings. Custom thermal backed shades in family room and kitchen add to the home warmth. Solar panels keep utility bills less than $700 annually.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
2,297 sq. ft
Yes - 9 spaces
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Indoor Grill, Countertop System, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System, Wine Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Water Softener, Cook Top Range, Instant Hot Water, Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Oil, Propane, Wood, Steam, Hydronic. Radiant, Radiators, Heat Pump, Gravity, Forced Air, Space Heater, Baseboard, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Window, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Sauna, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 9 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Gutters, Hot Tub, Extra Storage, Barn / Stalls, Paddock, Greenhouse, Landscaped, Screens.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $686,895
Median Sold Price $617,080
Days On Site 168
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)