Welcome to 53 Ledyard Road! The high 8' 4" ceilings and oversized rooms of this Expanded Cape will amaze you. You'll immediately feel at home in the fireplaced living room complete with custom built-ins and window seats, all bathed in natural light. The first floor also features a spacious dining room, eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a family room with easy access to the deck and backyard. The second level boasts a master suite with a cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet, plus 3 additional bedrooms with generous closet space and a family bath. Bonus spaces in the basement could easily serve as play, music or workout rooms. Outside a beautifully landscaped yard complete with irrigation system awaits. Well maintained with newer windows, roof and hot water heater. Much loved Lincoln School neighborhood just a short distance to downtown Winchester Center, Commuter Rail and Middlesex Fells Reservation.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service
2,325 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Closet
- Skylight, Custom Cabinetry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Garden. Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,374,000
Median sold price $965,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)