This striking house sits on 5.28 acres! Enjoy entertaining in the gourmet kitchen that features, custom cabinets, granite counters with travertine backsplash, fire place, and lots of natural light. Two story living room, large office/flex room, and formal dining room. Second floor master suite features tray ceilings, large walk in closet with built in shelves, hanging racks, and dressing table. A second walk-in closet for (HIM) is offered through the master bathroom which includes a frameless glass shower, featuring 5 heads (3 body sprays), Jacuzzi soaker tub, private toilet, and radiant heated floor. Two more bedrooms upstairs share a newly remodeled Jack and Jill bathroom. The lower level is complete with kitchen, fireplace, full bathroom, fourth bedroom. Insulated and heated garage!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Well, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Second Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,273 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Solid Surface Counter, Surround Sound Wired, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Paved Road.
North on Meridian, West on Piper, South on Conrad, East on Blueberry
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $249,000
Median sold price $240,000
Days On Market 115
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors