*OPEN HOUSE, SUN 1-3* PRICED $100K LESS THAN ASSESS, ELEGANCE THROUGHOUT! Meticulously designed Waterfront Custom Brick Mansion with natural waterviews! OVER 6,000 sqft year-round or vacation residence fusing upscale luxury with West River comfort. Wall of glass Greatrm, 30x21 pot. theatre room, in-law ste, Auto aficionado's garages. A reflection of your taste & style! Pot. main lvl br.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Well
6,486 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West River Plantation I
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Water Closet
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Corian Counter, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access. Creek Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $382,450
Median sold price $545,000
Days On Market 151
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS