Dream Home with and additional home for a FAMILY COMPOUND or Rental INVESTMENT! Two homes on this private 7+- Beautiful Acres. Spectacular Mountain views at Entrance. 5353 Price Rd has a Master on main with a FULL Finished Basement & Salt Water In Ground Pool speaks perfection! The Interior is marked by an amazing Gourmet Kitchen w/Breakfast & Keeping Room, Formal Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Huge Master w/Sitting Room & spa Like Master Bath. Spacious secondary Bedrooms, Finished Basement has Entertainment Room w/Wet Bar, Game Room, & Gym/Bonus Room.
Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
7 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Brick Front, Stone
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- 2. Factory Built, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Private Yard. State Road, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,950
Median Sold Price $256,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service