Waterfall, Koi pond, long range year round mtn. views, privacy, wrap around porch, walking/hiking trails, nearby access to Benton MacKaye Trail, and 2.51 manicured acres created by a master gardener await you in the mountains! Enjoy the breathtaking Cohuttas to the West and the long range views and babbling waterfall to the East! You will not have to lift a finger as you move in to this turnkey dream home. Main floor open plan has cathedral ceiling, rock fireplace, lots of windows, and space to enjoy time around a family table. Great sized bedrooms and large baths on each floor. Master bath has been remodeled to include a roomy tiled shower. Master BR also includes a screened porch for sunset watching! In addition to the lower level BR and bath, there is a family room, workshop, and a gigantic closet! Seller providing 1YR American Home Shield Warranty
Single Family, 2 Story, Cabin
1,362 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite Upper Level
- Hookups in Dining Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 908 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Finished, Full
- Insulated, Wood Window, Screened
- Gas logs, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Gentle Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Secluded, Gentle Slope, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Wooded, Level, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $239,900
Median sold price $206,500
Days On Market 115
Sales-List Price 95.2%
SOURCE: ganebor - Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors