This Eastman home is located just a short walk to Eastman Lake and the South Cove activity center. The grounds are landscaped and professionally maintained. A new roof was installed and the home was stained just this summer. There is a large living/dining family room that opens to an expansive deck or take advantage of the spacious screened porch. If you need an in home office or den this home has it. There are 3 bedrooms and a full bath on the lower level. A two car detached garage with auto open doors has plenty of storage and a huge bonus room above. The kids (and adults) will love to hang out up there. It is heated for year round use. Eastman is a year round community that offers something for everyone. There is a 345 acre lake, tennis, championship golf, pickle-ball, cross country skiing, 6 beaches, indoor heated pool and fitness center. There is something for anyone of any age. You can be as busy as you want or just sit back and relax.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Community Water, Water Meter, Electric Water Heate
Wood Frame, Wood
1,434 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South Cove Ii
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric, Propane, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
GRANTHAM VILLAGE SCHOOL
LEBANON MIDDLE SCHOOL
LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Walkout, Daylight, Finished, Full, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Detached Garage, Stone Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach Access, Lake Access, Water Access, Dock, Skiing, Extra Storage. Golf Course, Beach Access, Subdivision, Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Easements.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,000
Median Sold Price $225,400
Days On Site 172
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network