Beautiful brick front house in desirable Hampton Chase side of Hampton Forest neighborhood with neighborhood pool with clubhouse, tot lots, basketball courts, tennis courts, walking paths. Cul-de sac location, premium lot with wooded back yard and long driveway. Brand new HVAC system, inside and outside, recently upgraded kitchen cabinetry and granite countertops. 2 fireplaces (living room and family room) in this house, perfect for cozy winter. Upstairs bedrooms are jack and jill bathroom and en suite. Owners bedroom is large, has two walk in closets and adjoining bathroom is amazing with large soaking jacuzzi tub, separate shower and two vanities. Luxury house with large spacious rooms and beautiful hardwoods throughout first level. The curved staircase leads from the marble foyer to the upstairs cat walk, which looks down into family room with enormous, beautiful picture window wall.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $659,000
Median Sold Price $540,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS