This beautiful home has been freshly painted and is move-in perfect! Great floorplan with spacious bedrooms all with vaulted ceilings plus a large open loft area - great spot for a children's den or computer/office area. Open concept main floor with large light filled family room with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen with ample cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and walk-in pantry. Master suite features his and her vanities, garden tub, and oversized shower. No carpet - wide plank flooring in all bedrooms and living spaces. Plantation blinds throughout. Level fenced backyard with patio. 2 car garage with electric car charging connection. Minutes to 85, Peachtree Industrial, and Historic Downtown Norcross.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Concrete Siding, Stone
2,180 sq. ft
2,180 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,180 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Low Flow Fixtures
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- X, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $257,000
Median Sold Price $197,250
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)