Drastic Price Reduction.... Seller ready to move !! Located in Beautiful Paso Robles Wine Country. Charming Mini Estate in the desirable Westside. Property has over 2 acres. Private Hilltop location with sweeping city views. 2 Guest homes can be used for family, Mother in Law or additional income potential. Currently occupied by 2 tenants with $1800.00 a month total income. In-ground large Pool. Pool Bathroom. Exquisite Oaks canopy the main house. Walk to Historic downtown. Remodeled Master Suite and Master Bathroom with large tub with Jets. New water heater. 2 Garages with additional parking. Bring your RV and Boat. Garden area. Buyer to verify square footage. Square footage does not include guest homes.
Single Family, 2 Story
San Luis Obispo
2 Full/2 Half
2,608 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Pr City Limits West(120)
Paso Robles Joint Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Stained Glass
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor Fireplace, Electric, Fire Pit, Heatilator, Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Pantry, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 14 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Guest Parking, On Site, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Slab, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot View
- City, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Guesthouse, Out Building. Rural.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,000
Median Sold Price $480,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS