Absolutely Stunning 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom home on 2 acres in Hollis that will certainly make dreams come true! This one of a kind home is not cookie cutter, with it's Custom Craftsman Design, Entertainers' Kitchen with Island and Granite Counter tops and Stainless Steel Appliances including Double Wall Ovens and 6 burner Viking Gas Cooktop, Grand Family Room flooded with natural light, Dining Room with slider to an expansive deck to bring the outdoors in as you step out to the serene back yard complete with thoughtful, lush landscaping and tranquil waterfall. The Second Floor boasts a Master En Suite to die for...a tiled, walk in Shower and Soaking Tub, with a Double Vanity. Three more bedrooms and an additional Full Bath upstairs offers room for everyone. The basement level is finished with additional Guest Quarters, A 3/4 Bath and an inviting Den Space. Commuters will love the country feel, yet close to major routes. Nashua, Manchester and Boston are all at your fingertips! Welcome to desirable Hollis, NH!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Water Softener, Gas Water H
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Clapboard, Wood
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System
3,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Underground, Propane, Cable TV
HOLLIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Office
- Master Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,423 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Floor Furnace, Zone.
- Walkup, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Pellet Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Cedar, Clapboard
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Out Building, Landscaped. Dirt Road, Public Roads, Easements, Level, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $597,450
Median Sold Price $599,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network