A masterpiece in the Hills of Holmdel. This home is so incredibly special, you must see it. Set within the beauty of nature in the Hills of Holmdel, this center hall contemporary colonial has the WOW appeal. Updated to perfection,you will love the cooks kitchen, a combination of traditional and modern with gorgeous granite,open floor plan means you will use every room in this house...you will want to use every room. Vaulted ceiling in family room w/wall of windows with fireplace, living room and dining room perfect for entertaining,beautiful new baths,finished basement,great expanded deck in rear,sit outside and just take it all in. Two car garage attached to home and third car garage is under great room. This is just one of those properties that you must see.
Single Family, Contemporary, Custom, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 3 spaces
WILLIAM R. SATZ
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Woodburning Fireplace, Tray, Attic Storage, Center Hall, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $840,000
Median Sold Price $762,500
Days On Site 166
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS