WANT TO LIVE OFF THE GRID? DO YOU HAVE HORSES? ARE YOU A SPORTSMAN? Welcome to almost 40 acres of mature hardwoods, open pasture and the kind of privacy most only dream of having less than 30 minutes from downtown Richmond. The main house is a totally renovated brick ranch with a walkout basement and a very open floor plan perfect for families or entertaining. First floor features include a large living room, eat-in kitchen with custom island, master suite, two generously sized bedrooms, huge family room with fireplace, laundry w/2 sets of w/d and a bright sun porch. The basement features a giant rec-room, two large bedrooms with multiple closets, utility room, canning room and a one car garage. Recent upgrades include brand new carpet, paint, interior trim, 6 panel interior doors, exterior doors, hall bath, water heater, well pump and pressure tank '17, new plumbing '11, new 50 year dimensional roof, heat pump and duct work '07. The grounds feature a 1760sqft brick five car garage with workshop, huge attic storage, wood stove and new garage doors, pole barn with water and elec, chicken coop, seasonal pond with dock, pastures, trails for horses, walking or atv's plus so much more.
Single Family, Ranch
Charles City County
Well, Electric Water Heater
3,174 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Linoleum
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Built-Ins, French Doors, Pantry, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Screened-in, Front Porch, Glass Porch/Balcony
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Barn, Stable, Barn / Stalls, Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $282,500
Median sold price $160,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 91.2%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS