Totally charming MNT Home w/ master on the main, located only a short drive from Historic Dahlonega & National Forest. The home has been meticulously maintained & gently used as a second home. The main floor & loft is covered with real oak hardwood, cabinets are custom built from hickory, the high ceiling are wrapped with pine t/g wood, second floor offers two spacious bedrooms & private bath w/ loft sitting area, master has it's own screen porch w/ large bath w/ sep. whirlpool tub and shower, full BSMT w/ 2-car garage & check out the picts. of the rock fireplace.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Other, Private Water Servic
Cedar Exterior, Log, Other Construction
1,758 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Laminated
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Other
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Factory Built, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Side/Rear.
- Cedar, Log, Other
- Enclosed Porch, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- .68 Ac, 1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Mountain, Paved Road, Private Road Maintenance, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community