This private all brick home w/ open floor plan on both levels is great for entertaining w/ 12 areas wired for sound, 2nd kitchen and 110â media screen. Conveniently located & surrounded by custom homes on large lots. LL has separate entrance. Large dining room w/ 1 of 3 fireplaces flows to a screened-in porch w/ heated flooring. Hot tub on patio just outside master bedroom w/ newly updated bathroom & walk-in closet. Sauna w/ shower in LL plus 600 sq/ft of storage space; room to add 5th bedroom.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/2 Half
Sump Pump, City
3,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
271 - Bloomington
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Media
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,294 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,308 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 3. Fireplace, Family Room, Recreation Room, Wood-burning, Brick, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, 4 Season Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 54
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)