This turn-key home is situated on prestigious Prospect Street in Manchester Village. The 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath residence has been lovingly and beautifully restored. Although the original cape was built in 1890, it has been added on to and remodeled, providing everything people are looking for in a home today, while still maintaining the charm of yesteryear. A new modern kitchen, dining area, great room with a wood burning fireplace, charming den/study with wood burning fireplace and custom built cabinetry, plus a private bedroom suite all on the main level. Very bright master bedroom suite with a custom tiled bath and private balcony, 2 guest bedrooms and full bath are located on the upper level. In addition, there is a spacious family room in the lower level. The striking stone patio, surrounded by lovely landscaping, provides wonderful privacy and offers incredible mountain views. This is truly a turn-key property which needs to be seen to be appreciated! All measurements are approximate.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Water Softener, O
Wood Frame, Clapboard
4,224 sq. ft
220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
MANCHESTER ELEM/MIDDLE SCHOOL
MANCHESTER ELEMENTARY& MIDDLE
BURR AND BURTON ACADEMY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,412 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gravel, Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Skiing, Landscaped. Close To Shops, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $396,500
Median Sold Price $315,000
Days On Site 231
Sales-List Price 92.4%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network