MUST SEE truly incredible mid-century home with an over-sized floor plan for spacious living. From the large family room with huge windows & a fireplace to the sizable bedrooms & bathrooms, the home allows one to live comfortably. Even the lower level has full 8 foot ceilings to ensure it feels roomy. The house has 3 fireplaces, one on the main level, one on the lower level, and a third that doubles as a cooking area on the relaxing 3 season porch off the rear of the home. The porch over looks the immense backyard and the oversized 2 car garage. The house was built of a solid construction and has been extremely well cared for including being freshly painted on the interior and exterior, new dual flush toilets, top down bottom up blinds, new tile in the bathrooms and hallways, and new carpet in the lower level bedrooms. You will love the cork floors in the main level living room, along with the house feeling cool in the summer due to the large 3 foot eave overhangs of the roof.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Fiber Cement Siding
2,833 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
286 - Brooklyn Center
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,579 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,254 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Hot Water.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 3. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Porch, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $219,900
Median Sold Price $227,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 101.6%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)