See for yourself. Shows better than a builders model home. BRIGHTEST SUNNIEST KITCHEN EVER.Hardwoods on stairs and middle level. Recently new carpet upstairs and downstairs and tile entry level. Carpet bedroom level with ceramic tile in the bathrooms.(Beautiful bathrooms). Mid level walks out to a composite deck, fenced yard with gate backing to woods. Many species of birds including ,eagles, can be seen from time to time. .....PRICE REDUCED.....Street has one entrance so no through traffic. Fireplace in rec room is gas. Rec Room has a walk up. Lots of light fills this house because of the big windows. Close to everything Kingstowne has to offer including day care close by. You just cannot imagine. It is a must see and will be your first choice.MINUTES TO TWO METRO STOPS!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,005 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,532 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 473 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Intercom System, Ice Maker, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Insert, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Built-In, Gravel, Lighted, Concrete Driveway, Garage-Under Building.
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Asphalt, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $726,000
Median Sold Price $509,445
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS