HOLLYGLEN home-with backyard oasis..California Living at it's finest! This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a family/great room that opens to the private backyard. This large lot has a spacious backyard, outdoor dining area and Palapa: Bar area with sink, electrical, flatscreen TV, spa hookups and outdoor shower. The finished garage is a beautiful space for an office/gym or playroom. The kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a separate dining room. The master bedroom features an attached bathroom. There is beautiful oak hardwood flooring throughout the house. Other upgrades include Air Conditioner, dual paned windows, crown molding, recessed lighting, central heat, tankless water heater, new PVC drains, plantation shutters, and California Closets. This freshly painted home has great curb appeal and is located on one of the prettiest tree lined streets in Hollyglen! Located in the Award Winning Wiseburn School District and the newly built DaVinci Wiseburn High School (Opening September 2017). Hollyglen is home to Tree Lined Streets, Glasgow jogging path/dog walk, Hollyglen Park including tennis and basketball courts, and a wading pool. Neighborhood Association events include Picnic in the Park, Holiday Movie Under the Stars and Light competition to name a few! Only a couple miles to the beach and less than a mile from The Point Shopping center, restaurants and Arc light Theatres.
Single Family, Traditional
Tankless Water Heater
1,466 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Unassigned, Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Street Parking.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk.