Motivated seller ASKING MORE THAN $32,000 BELOW TOWN TAX ASSESSMENT! Exceptional opportunity that could be single family home if desired. Significant recent improvements include new roof, new insulation, new windows, new exterior siding and new exterior trim. The property includes living area on both first and second floors. The second floor is presently used as two separate one bedroom, one bathroom apartments. This property also offers updated commercial space (2,192 square feet) with recent hot water radiant heat in the floor. Additional heating sources include three Monitor heaters, Vermont Castings wood stove, Jotul wood stove, and a pellet stove. The first floor includes separate space that has previously been used as a hair salon (includes additional half bathroom and laundry hookups). The attached garage and workshop area are also heated.
Single Family, Colonial, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Post and Beam, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
5,942 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,942 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Concrete, Wood
- Air Cond. Unit
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water, Kerosene. Radiant, Wall Unit, Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel, Paved Driveway, On Site, 1 Car.
- Shingle, Pitched
- 907M Modified-Mixed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Satellite Dish. Central Business District, Golf Course, Beach Access, Close To Shops, Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $384,000
Median Sold Price $375,000
Days On Site 232
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System