This Well Kept Master on Main Home is a must see! 4 Sides Brick,Custom Built Traditional Style Home has 5 bed/4.5 baths. Serene Covered Screen Deck has a beautiful view to an acre lot. Gourmet chef's kitchen with custom cabinets & stainless steel appliances. 2-Story Foyer & Family Room, Hardwood floors Thru-out. Professional Landscaped lot on quiet, peaceful street. Convenient location to restaurants and shopping. Intimate community in Award Winning Parkview School District.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Wine Rack
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Factory Built, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Internet Connection, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 102x443x100x426, 3/4 Up To 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill, Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Street Lights. Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $165,000
Median sold price $134,000
Days On Market 99
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service