Beautiful unobstructed view home in the highly desired Trailside community of Mission Oaks. Wonderful amenities include a separate guest suite w/a bed/bath & a slider to the backyard hosting a gazebo, a covered patio & incredible views reaching to the Channel Islands. Entertain guests on the 4th of July & watch the fireworks from your backyard! Featuring 5 bedrms, 3.5 baths, honed travertine & wd flring, extensively remodeled & expanded w/a gourmet granite island kitchen, stainless appliances incl. a double oven, maple cabinetry, DACOR & BOSCH brands, loads of counter space & a casual dining/bfast rm w/dual bfast bars, a fam rm w/a fireplace & more. The beveled glass entry door leads to a sweeping curved staircase, a formal living rm (now used as a game/entertainment rm) & a dining rm overlooking the view. Other fine features include plantation shutters, custom window treatments, recessed & pendant lighting, a spacious master suite w/a private view balcony. There are dual paned windows & sliders, zoned climate control, a soft water system (owned) & more. Convenient to award winning schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails & just a short distance to the 101 Fwy. for the commuter. Turnkey! Move right in & enjoy this beautiful home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Trailside - 2228
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Raised Hearth, Gas Burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage, Side by Side.
- Concrete, Patio
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Ocean, Panoramic
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Storage Area, Solar Screens. Curbs Walk.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $631,950
Median Sold Price $589,755
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS