Perfect property to call home. What a great home to raise a family. Well maintained and lovingly cared for. This comfortably sized home has gentle renovations and improvements through out. Warm oak cabinets are complimented by the stone counters. Open breakfast bar, ample sized living room as well as large dining area make the space roomy and inviting. The bottom floor family room offers brick accent wall and warm fireplace. Additional room can be a 4th bedroom. The paver patio and block work lead to a younger in-ground pool. In addition to the 2 car attached garage an extra detached garage exists which is perfect for storage or workshop. Fenced yard and a paver driveway and sprinklers add to the finishings touches.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
LACEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Driveway, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Open Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: NJOCBR: Ocean County NJ