Charming ranch with a beautiful level corner lot on both front and back, located in the sought after and convenient Little Mill Farm Subdivision. This house has a nice open floor plan, vaulted ceiling , view from the kitchen and amazing natural light . nice deck to enjoy your summer grills. Large bonus room above the 2 car garage offers many options of use, but it is the fourth bedroom if you need it .The house is well taken care and gives the new owner a great potential to update and make it his own. Roof is less than 10 years old and water heater is 3 years old. Do not miss this one!
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,991 sq. ft
Little Mill Farm
1,991 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,991 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,882
Median Sold Price $302,100
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)