Check out this immaculate, bright, and airy townhouse with an open floor plan! Original owner lived! The living space is open to the kitchen & dining area. The large balcony is accessible from the living room. Enjoy a shaded covered patio at the front entrance. Beautiful laminate floors throughout. Tons of storage space, such as roomy closets and kitchen cabinets. Cook in a spacious kitchen with granite countertops, new backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. On top floor is 2 very roomy bedrooms, the 3rd bedroom is a large Master bedroom, includes walk-in closet & master bathroom. Laundry room w/ washer and dryer hook-up. Spacious 2-Car attached garage. Townhouse is just blocks from the 38th and Tennyson galleries and restaurants. Also adjacent to the 38th Revitalization in Wheat Ridge. Only a 10-mins commute to Downtown Denver & close to public transportation. Amenities nearby: King Soopers, Sprouts, Starbucks, La Fonda Mexican restaurant, Panorama Park, all just blocks away.
Single Family, Contemporary, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Stucco, Frame
1,654 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,432 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 222 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Balcony, Covered, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Transport, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $460,000
Median Sold Price $407,500
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 99.2%