Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:55 AM
The unobstructed Mt. Sopris views, absolute privacy, rolling irrigated hay meadows, and countless wild animal visits are PRICELESS - in Faranhyll Ranch - a gated community just minutes from Glenwood Springs or Sunlight Ski Resort. These "priceless amenities" come with a beautiful Colorado mountain home, custom built in 2001, with only the 2nd owner. 8 Acres are dedicated for horses and building a barn and the whole 35 acre parcel is irrigated with HOA irrigation water growing alfalfa hay. A private party takes care of the irrigation and hay production and you enjoy the beauty of the growing hay and the fresh cut smell of alfalfa. Once the hay is stacked, the deer, elk, and turkeys come often.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, No Water Heater
4,577 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Steam Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,740 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,681 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage.
- Sprinklers Side & Rear
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Borders Public Owned Land, Gated Community, Interior Lot, Horse Property.
Call office as listing agent must accompany showings.