Absolutely stunning home located in the Stonewall Manor Subdivision. This home provides a New Roof, High Ceilings, Bay Window, Double sided Fireplace in Family Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen Island, and Oversized laundry room on main level. Upstairs provides an Large Mstr Suite w/spa like Jetted Tub, his/hers Vanity, Large Walk-In Closet, three additional spacious Bedrooms and a Loft area for entertaining or relaxing.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
Sewer at Street
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- X, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Shopping, Garden. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $380,000
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)