Last Updated: 11/18/2017 10:23 AM
Charming 3 Bed Colonial Offering Loads of Character, Attention to Detail and Exquisite Craftsmanship Throughout! This Lovely Home Features an Inviting Living Room with Beautiful Bookcases, French Doors Leading to Rear Deck, Hardwood Floors and Tall Ceilings. Eat-In Kitchen with Peninsula Open to Formal Dining Room Includes Gorgeous Corner Built-In Hutches and a Sun Filled Bow Window! Enclosed Front Porch Provides Additional Sitting Area, Generous Bedrooms and Spacious Bathroom on 2nd Floor, Detached Garage and Unfinished Basement are Perfect for Storage and or Workshop. Oversized Treed Yard Offers Possibility of an Extra Buildable Lot Through Subdividing and Nicely Located on Quiet Cul-De-sac Surrounded with New Homes!
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
1,248 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
None, Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
EP HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Stone
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, French Doors, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Tandem.
- Enclosed Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
M:307 B:26 L:002 U: