Low taxes, large lot! Pool is open, seller is motivated. Hardwood floors and many upgrades throughout. Extra-large kitchen serves many with eat in area, granite counters, and granite backsplash. 42" cherry cabinets some leaded glass decor fronts, SS appl, high-end Sub-Zero built-in fridge and Center Island. Pocket glass French doors closes the dining room for privacy. Glass sliders to large deck and above pool. Convenient 1st floor laundry just steps from kitchen. Huge step down gathering family room w/ wood-burning fireplace, hardwood border and carpet center. All designed for family and friends. Impressive Master suite with sky lite, and huge walk in closet. Ceiling fans everywhere. Den provide much more living area on 2nd level. The home is completed with a massive bonus room perfect for your home business needs, teen den or in-law with large breezeway entry for storage and natural light. Fantastic home w/loads of space.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,604 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
RICHMOND GRADE SCHOOL
NIPPERSINK MIDDLE SCHOOL
RICHMOND-BURTON COMMUNITY HIGH S
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 190X145, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $243,450
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data