Must see! Magnificently renovated from top to bottom! New roof, gutters, downspouts, garage door, windows and more. Lovely designer glass kitchen backsplash, new custom soft close kitchen cabinets with undermount lighting, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking 4 door SS refrigerator with icemaker. Large family rm off kitchen with full brick wall wood burning fireplace with double SGD to brick patio and rear fenced yard. Gorgeous new solid oak staircase. All bathrooms have been totally renovated. ceramic tiled surrounds and quartz sink top 4 large bedrooms with new carpet, master with walk in closet, dressing area and skylight! Fully finished walk out lower level with laundry area. Washer and dryer convey! New HVAC and water heater in 2015. Freshly painted in neutral colors throughout. Taxes paid semi annually.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
2,538 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Long Reach Village
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,988 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Brick
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $332,500
Median Sold Price $330,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS