WOW! Take a look at this completely renovated home with all the trendy updates located on a dead end street in a wonderful Peoria neighborhood! Great curb appeal with new roof, shake siding, new garage door, updated light fixtures, and wood shutters. Open floor plan with plenty of entertaining and living space. A dream kitchen with concrete countertops, island, wine cooler, mounted pot filler, farm kitchen shelving, huge pantry, all new appliances, sleek subway backsplash and much more! Main floor master bedroom with ensuite gorgeous master bath and walk in closet. Generous size bedrooms. Bonus finished rec room in basement. Main floor laundry/mudroom. Large fenced in backyard with patio covered lights. Keller/Lindbergh schools! Located walking distance from Junction City and a quick drive to downtown Peoria Heights. Too many features to list, schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,783 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,290 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial, Block, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cable Available, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, On Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 130 x 146
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb, Paved Road, Level, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $99,900
Median Sold Price $106,500
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 94.1%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR