Location, location, location. This charming home boasts 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths and nearly 2500 finished sq ft. Located just minutes from award winning East Kentwood High School, a multitude of restaurants and shops.... on a beautiful corner lot and quiet cul-de-sac street. Some of the many features are: nice kitchen with year old appliances that remain, great room with wood burning fireplace, main floor utility, master bedroom with attached bath, large extra main floor room that could be used as an office, den or dining room. the lower level is finished with a family room and a second wood burning fireplace, a game room and a non-conforming bedroom. Attached two stall garage, beautiful yard with lots of perennials and a covered deck to sit, relax and enjoy our beautiful Michigan summers.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Municipality, No Water
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pine Bluff Homesites
Cable TV, DSL Available
Kentwood Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shared Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,648 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 776 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning, Heatilator.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Drapery Rods Only, Pantry, Ceiling-beam, Walls - Panelling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Corner, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $194,900
Median sold price $185,000
Days On Market 60
Sales-List Price 101.3%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association