CREEKFRONT!Unique 3 bed/4 bath home in amenity-filled Saw Creek Estates. On entering you can't help but feel a sense of peace as you take in the muted colors & view of Saw Creek's rushing waters. Pride of ownership and quality abound throughout. Beautiful living/dining rm combo w/large windows & double sliders out to deck. Hardwood floors. Lovely kitchen w/corian counters & center island. 1 bedrm & half bath together w/storage rm leading to oversized 1 car garage complete main floor. Upstairs master suite also overlooks creek. Mster bath w/built-ins,2 vanities & walk-in shower w/spectacular shower head. Laundry rm & spacious walk-in closet, main bath w/jetted tub & 3rd bedrm finish upper level. Lower level boasts large gathering area for entertaining or just hanging out on yet another deck
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,048 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Saw Creek Estates
1,924 Sq. Ft. (approx)
EAST STROUDSBURG AREA
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Bedroom Ground Level, 1 Master Suite Upper Level
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Second Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,924 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,124 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Fireplace, Wet Bar
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Living Room, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- Steep Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Playground, Security, Tennis Court. Creek Front, Steep Slope, Paved Road, Private Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $122,500
Median sold price $84,650
Days On Market 138
Sales-List Price 94.4%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association