Wonderful Haslett home in desirable Wood Valley. Available NOW! Super nice condition, well-cared for home and in move-in ready condition. Nice floor plan with 4 Bedrooms (on the 2nd floor) , 2.5 bath, a 1st floor study or 5th BR if needed. Wonderfully updated including fresh paint, carpet, wood floors, newer roof, furnace and AC. No need to update bathrooms, they're already done and are amazing! Super bright and spacious eat-in kitchen is open to the family room with masonry wood burning fireplace. The living and formal dining is perfect for entertaining and leads to the heated sunroom.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,315 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 X 152
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Paved Road.
Coleman Road & Green Road S, E on Shoesmith Road, S on Whisperwood to Home.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $211,725
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors