Welcome to this highly desirable,urban neighborhood of the Springfield subdivision. Close to Kenwood Country Club, Glen Echo Park, Cresent Trail and the Canal. You will love this home due to the street appearance, backyard and family room/sun room addition. The interior of this home has been freshly painted and wood floors refinished throughout. The rest is waiting for your design. This home is one of the larger original models in Springfield. The main level has converted the library into a full bath with handicap features. This property is being sold in "as is condition". Don't miss the opportunity to live in this community with award winning schools! Just minutes away from the DC border, metro and bus line.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
2,971 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
220v Service, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,464 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 507 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,147,000
Median Sold Price $850,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS