PRICE SLASHED!!! Beautiful 4 bedroom colonial located on a tree lined cul de sac with three full levels of living space and one of the largest fenced in yards in the area! Backyard has multi-level deck great for entertaining. Inside,the kitchen features maple cabinets, quartz counter tops and brand new stainless steel appliances and connects to cozy family room great for entertaining. Fully finished lower level features rec room with custom built in bar and brick fireplace + cedar closet with oodles and oodles of storage space. The upper level features four large bedrooms, including large master with bath and plenty of closet space. New neutral carpet and freshly painted inside and out. Close to Old Town Alexandria, 495, and three metro stations. Do not miss this hidden gem!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,874 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,974 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $629,950
Median Sold Price $506,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS