Last Updated: 9/25/2017 5:41 PM
Come see this elegant home located in a gated 55+ age restricted Community. This home has been upgraded and remodeled ! The remodeled kitchen features: driftwood glazed cabinets with crown molding and a few cabinets feature leaded glass doors , all new stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast table area located off the kitchen. As you entertain guests while you cook in the kitchen you guests can sit at the built in table in the breakfast area. The open floorpan flows from the kitchen to the dining & family room. The enclosed lanai has windows for year round enjoyment. Barbecue and entertain your friends on your oversized caged patio area, which is large enough for 2+ seating areas or .....soak and destress in the newer hot tub ( 2015). This home has ceramic tile flooring everywhere for easy maintenance. The guest room and study both have plank ceramic flooring. The guest bath has been remodeled with a new walk in shower. The master suite features; two walk in closets , master bath with double sinks , a tub and separate walk in shower with grab bars. This gated Community Features a heated pool, 2 tennis courts and a clubhouse.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Garden Lakes Village Sec 4
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Volume
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Concrete, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gated Community, Conservation Area, In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gated Community
I 75 to RT 70 West, to South on 37th, Right into Garden lakes , Straight through the first roundabout follow to right on Garden Lakes Ivy, left on Garden Lakes Fern to home on right
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $314,900
Median sold price $236,000
Days On Market 118
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS