Looking for a spacious home located in the Historic District of Plaquemine on a large lot with plenty of room indoors and outdoors? This family home has a huge formal living room, complete with a gas fireplace and a brick hearth. New panoramic windows are located throughout this home to provide lots of sunlight. The adjacent dining room easily seats 10-12 people, perfect for family gatherings, entertaining or business gatherings. The kitchen has been updated with a new wall oven, dishwasher and ample cabinets, counter space and an island as well. There are three large bedrooms, each with a complete ensuite bathroom and plentiful closet and cabinet space. This home also has an extra family room, flex space or bonus area. Wide hallways throughout, newly renovated laundry with subway backsplash. Wide porches were built for rocking and reading; plus enjoy the possibilities the guest house has to offer! This home sits on three and a half spacious lots. Call me now to make your appointment!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,429 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Other, Foyer
- Master Bathroom, Walk-In Closet
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Counter Top - Stone, Island
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace, Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Built-in Shelves, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Carport, Off Street.
- Composition Shingle, Hip
- Lot Dimensions
- 3-50x150 & 3-35X150
- Historical Dist Zone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Landscaped, Extra Storage. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $196,750
Median Sold Price $144,312
Days On Site 171
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Greater Baton Rouge Assocn of Realtor