All of the comforts of home ownership & more w/ none of the exterior maintenance. This affordable, updated, beautiful condo has so much to offer. Upon entry, one will find vaulted livingroom ceilings & an open staircase to 2 upstairs bedrooms & a full BA (there's a 3rd BR & another half BA on main level). Nice sized eat-in kitchen w/ lots of cabinet space & a dining table area. The lower level contains a 2nd, finished, walk-out living area w/ sliding door to a covered porch. Above is a giant, private deck off of the kitchen w/ views to the large, wooded back/side yards for this end unit. All appliances included featuring stainless kitchen fridge, oven, dishwasher & suspended microwave. Pool table/exercise equipment in the lower level can remain as well. Mechanical upgrades include: furnace/air 2011, patio/deck doors 2017 & 2018, roof 2007, water heater 2017. Great, walkable neighborhood w/ very nearby lake & large 2 car garage included plus ample parking in the lot beyond for guests.
Condo, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,838 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 760 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Block, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $99,900
Median Sold Price $100,500
Days On Site 124
Sales-List Price 93.1%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR