Fall in love with this luxury waterfront home!Priced to sell, the million dollar views of Lyons Lake will capture your heart. This peaceful oasis has a new four season room perfect for entertaining or enjoying coffee while taking in the pristine nature. 5 well appointed bedrooms and 4.5 baths! The master suite provides picturesque views, huge closet, and en suite bath. The upper floor has its own library, while the large walkout basement has its own living space great for guests, teens, or in-laws. Oak floors adorn the main floor, as well as a beautiful gas fireplace. Enjoy the three car garage and the tranquility of living on a private cul-de-sac! 1.6 acres of nature and your own dock! Enjoy boat rides and fishing in your private lake. Lyons Lake is up to 90' deep!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,919 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,119 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,919 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- 3 Season Porch, Deck, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock, Lake. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $169,900
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 100.9%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC