With 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, this is the perfect starter home. Sunny enclosed porch. A front door adorned w/ leaded glass. A bright & airy living room w/ recessed lighting & hardwood floors. Next, a formal dining room w/ hardwood floors & glass sliders to a deck offering great views & privacy. Your kitchen is updated & boasts stainless steel appliances.The second floor has a large master bedroom w/ walk-in closet. Another large bedroom. A full bath. The finished basement presents your third large bedroom & updated full bath. A separate entrance to the lower level makes this perfect for an extended style family area. There are areas for laundry, utilities & plenty of storage. The attic is semi-finished w/ an a.c. unit. The deck has two levels & the private yard is long & green. A MUST SEE. Welcome Home.
Single Family, Duplex
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bathroom, Utility Room, Attic
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Steam. Radiant.
- Basement, Partially Finished, Walkout, Full
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Enclosed Porch, Deck
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,450
Median Sold Price $380,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS