Amazing New Price! This home is located in the heart of East Dublin and is walking distance to parks, schools and a short drive to BART and the freeways. The home has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. It is two stories and has nicely appointed features throughout. As you enter the home, you walk into a large living room and dining area with a separate wine nook. There is a full bedroom and bath downstairs to the left. As you continue through the lower level, you enter into the kitchen/family room combination that has a large island with granite countertops. The master bedroom is spacious and the master bath suite has full shower, separate sink locations and a separate bath tub. Also, upstairs has an additional large bedroom with its own bathroom and then two more bedrooms and one more full bath. Fully landscaped backyard that is ideal for entertaining. The home is located across from a creek and is tucked privately within the subdivision. Low HOAs are a plus.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,121 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Family Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Counter Top - Stone, Island
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places