Independence is a community like no other. This incredible community is situated just off GA-20 across from award-winning Grayson High School in sought after Gwinnett County. Independence will offer a unique opportunity to own from a wide range of designs including low maintenance single level living to our classic two-story designs with flex space and room to grow. The RYAN features a private bedroom on the main with full bath, island kitchen that opens to family room with fireplace, plus formal living and dining spaces for entertaining.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding, Stone
3,166 sq. ft
3,166 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Hall, Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,166 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Shopping. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,000
Median Sold Price $255,150
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)